• All bookings for Bush Travellers Safaris should be made in writing by fax or e-mail.
• Telephone bookings should be followed up immediately with a written confirmation.
• All bookings are held on a provisional basis until the required deposit has been received.
• A non-refundable deposit should be paid within 14 days of making the reservation.
• We do not have credit card facilities, so we rely on bank transfers into our account.
• 20% non-refundable deposit required immediately.
• Balance of payments should be received by us not later than 3 months prior to arrival date.
Please note that all cancellations should be made in writing by fax or e-mail. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
• Within three months of arrival: 20% of total cost
• Within two months of arrival: 50% of total cost
• Within one month of arrival: no refund!
What to bring
Casual, comfortable clothing is suitable throughout the year. Layers of clothing are most practical for the fluctuating day/night temperatures of Botswana.
The most practical items to pack are:
• Long sleeves, long trousers and closed shoes to help prevent tick and mosquito bites
• Light clothing is preferable during the day especially during the summer months; e.g. t-shirts, shorts
• Light, compact raincoat is a good idea for the summer
• Fleece or sweater and a warm jacket due to colder nights during the winter season
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Natural, earthy or khaki toned clothes are preferable (brightly-coloured clothes should be avoided to prevent any undue attention from wild animals)
• Sun block, lip balm, sunglasses, hat, swimsuit
• Insect repellent
• Video camera
• South African plug adaptor
email us on